365 days- 365 super powers

DAY 1

If I can have a super power, I will wish to have the ability to speak to animals. Because I want to know something, especially about how they fight, what  they will call the other one when angry. The way they console when someone is sad.How they name the loved ones. How they play with their children. How the gatherings look like. And do they make jokes and laugh. And most importantly what they think about humans. Do they think we are selfish. Or as giants with no mercy. I want to know these. I want to have a chitchat with every creature.

DAY 2 

If I can have a super power I will choose the ability to read the person's mind in front of me. Also I wish to communicate through mind voices with my favourite people. Sometimes it is very necessary while gossiping with my besties and sister about someone near and aroundπŸ˜‚. Also reading someone's mind will give me an idea of how they think about me and I can act accordingly πŸ™ƒ.

DAY 3

If I can have a superpower I will rather wish to foresee what is going to happen in the near future. Just like the 24 watch I wish to travel through timelines. This is most useful when i am going to class. Because one thought that haunt me after lunch is the snack which my mom is going to make in the evening.

DAY 4

If I can have a super power I wish to have the ability to make things done just by my thoughts. For example I'm a very lazy person. So there are instances when I'm too lazy to get up and switch on fan or turn off the light,especially when sleepy. In such situations I wish to do that just by thinking it in my mind. This can be when something fell down on the floor and I need to bend and take. This may sound crazy but to be honest sometimes every one wish as me. Yup it's a truth. This can be applied when I need the remote while watching tv or to plug in the charger of phone. The list never ends. There are times when I feel lazy to turn the pages of a book or scroll the screen while using Instagram or YouTube. If there was this power it is quite simple to deal withπŸ™‚πŸ˜Œ. This is very useful while folding clothes, cleaning and arranging the table, wardrobe and even washing dishes. I'm sorry but this sounds more and more lazy character right.πŸ™‚

DAY 5

If I can have a super power I wish to control my mind like a computer. Because some memories that are fed are much special and some are painful and haunting. So I would like to arrange all the memories according to their nature into different sections,just like we make new folders and keep the kind of data in a PC. And then I would like to delete the not needed folder. Also I wish to watch the needed folder just like I watch my favourite movies in my pc. Sometimes the window should be minimized and sometimes have to maximize. I think this wish is too harsh to be a wish.


DAY 6

Recently when I were at home for more than 6 months I began to watch more korean drama. One which I liked is the story of a mermaid. The mermaid has a power to change her tears in to beautiful pearls. After watching that I also wish to have that super power. And I wish to produce the happy tears more. It will be very worth. 

DAY 7

So this time I want to have a super power to convert something in to very hot. For example if I hold a glass of water it should be hot enough to my desired degree of hotness. If I hold the fry pan it should be hot enough to fry fish or make omelette. Like this I should be able to prevent the use of other sources of energy to cook. See how dedicated I am towards sustainability πŸ˜‚. It's not sustainability alone, it can also be used in case of defence 😌

DAY 8

If I can have a super power I wish to talk to everyone with different languages as mother tongue, by just talking in my own language. I wish that whatever I speak in my language, they should be able to hear and understand in their own  language and vice versa. This is most helpful while watching movies of other language origin. Eventhough I am an expert🌝 in watching movies with just subtitles, I wish if that could be heard in my language.( Watching dramas and series needs this superpower mostly).😌






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ONE IV, A LOT MORE TO SHARE

Story of a strange girl who called herself in a dream